Back in the Saddle in Anchortown!

What an awesome summer it has been! I know we’ve all been busy scurrying around outdoors enjoying what the weather had to offer, and now with termination dust making it’s debut on the mountains, it’s time for us to take our cue to get crafty.

Join us at Bella Boutique (2601 Spenard Rd, Midtown) for an as always fun night of getting our craft on. Thursday September 29th from 5 – 8ish with munchies, your brew or vintage of choice, and a lot of fun. Tables and chairs provided, but feel free to bring a floor pillow to kick it Old School. Overflow craftiness moves to Sugarspoon next door.

As always this group is open to the public so spread the word. We are a totally fun group (if I do say so myself) and respect the opinions and views of all members.

And of course, keep track of the chatter on our Facebook page. Get in on the action and get crafty!

6 Comments

1. Posted August 18, 2012 at 1:31 am | Permalink

Hey girl, I’m so glad I found you. I tried to click on your picture but could never get your link to pull up on Robin’s page. Your girls are so big!!!! I can’t beveile they are the same little ones that used to balance on Greg’s palm. Time goes by so quickly! I love being able to keep in touch with friends and family like this. I’ll check back often to see what you guys are up to. Your family is beautiful! I can’t wait to see the pictures of your house it sounds great! Jennifer

2. Posted August 7, 2013 at 12:29 am | Permalink

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.

Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

3. Posted February 19, 2014 at 3:47 am | Permalink

Below are really the five important factors you should think about in choosing:
    First thing is very first, just how a lot are an individual interested in to cover your vacation abroad?
    When you are devoloping a holiday, among the most important considerations is probably the budget.
    This excellent doorway to door provider is really convenient and dependable, especially for people that have concerns and/or do not speak any sort of Spanish.
    The Marina Bay Sands Conference Center offers public places for rent, and that is suited to trade performances,
    banquet functions, and additionally even training games and also seminars.

4. Posted February 19, 2014 at 9:43 am | Permalink

3 weeks in West Virginia

5. Posted February 19, 2014 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Away doorway i similar to this appliance.

But in the long run it’s started to wear down. I did find a method to shock the cells
    rear, good because brand new.

6. Posted February 24, 2014 at 3:46 am | Permalink

The house I always reside in had something similar to this inside the basement.

It ended up being great. I miss it in my new home.