Welcome to the Los Angeles Church of Craft.

Welcome friends in craft. Reverend Brenda here to tell you the basics of our lovely group.

We meet at the Eagle Rock branch of The Coffee Table on Sundays (of course). We attract all sorts of crafters: knitters, crocheters, embroiderers, paper crafters, sewers, artists of all stripes.

We try to meet every month, but sometimes it’s more like a month and a half. The best way to keep in the know about where and when we’re meeting is to join our Yahoo Group. Ask to join, fill out a simple survey, and you’re in. I’ll also do my best to post meeting details here.

Here are a couple of pictures to show you how much fun we have. More to come!

8 Comments

1. Posted January 30, 2009 at 12:25 am | Permalink

I want to craft with you! I heard about you through my local stitch n’ bitch chapter. Sounds awesome!

2. Wendy
    Posted January 30, 2009 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Hi! I just starting doing DIY stuff and I was wondering if there are any more meet ups or any craft fairs you might know about. Thanks!

3. Posted April 2, 2009 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

When and where is the next meeting?

4. Fawn
    Posted April 19, 2009 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Do y’all still meet up on Sundays? If so what time?
    Thx, Fawn

5. Jo
    Posted August 4, 2009 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

I would love to join you in craftiness….. let me please know if ya still are meetin up!

6. Sharon Lawrence
    Posted September 30, 2009 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

I LOVE the name of your group!.

I am downsizing and ready to part with fine vintage fabrics that ny mother and I have collected for the past 40 years — fine woolens, black lace from Switzerland, Liberty of London, Boussac of France.

Range of 1 to 4 yards of each. Prices from $20 to $200.

Please feel free to pass this along to any fine sewers who appreciate good fabric.

With Thanks

7. Dinah Liskin
    Posted June 1, 2010 at 10:41 pm | Permalink

Hi there-

Like these other ladies, I too am lookin’ to get my craft on with a group of gals. Wishing you met more frequently, but either way looking forward to finding out when the next meeting is.

All smiles- D.

8. Gail Woodward
    Posted December 26, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

Do any of you ladies make Fur Coat Teddy Bears? If any one does , please have them contact me.

One Trackback

1. By promo codes for doubledown casino 5 million chips on August 17, 2016 at 10:46 am

promo codes for doubledown casino 5 million chips